Sunday, May 3, 2020

Apartment complex

The apartments I live in with my parents used to be pretty nice. Used to have nice people in the neighborhood but that was 15+ years ago. Now there are homeless people everywhere, crackheads and drug dealers. Theres a couple homeless crackheads that have been breaking into the shop that used to have supplies for maintenance. It's just an empty room now. Behind the shop is the laundry room and to the side of the shop is an apartment which is currently vacant. Well yesterday I'm out talking with my dad and his friend and see the door to the shop is busted in. (Not the first time) I also see the crackhead couple has made a huge hole in the wall leading into the laundry room. I imagine to steal money out of the washers and dryers. Well not only that, theres another hole they started (which has now gotten bigger since yesterday) that's leading into the vacant apartment. The blinds in the apartment had been open but now they're closed so we know they got in. The managment needs to fix this issue and start putting some kind of security on the property. It's getting ridiculous. 

5 comments:

  1. Very sad to see this distruction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awful. It's unbelievable that management doesn't care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are very good, and one can see what you're talking about. Sad that the management does nothing about it.

    That's the nature of things; they change and not for the better.
    15 years ago, I used to say I feel like I live in Paris; now my little street is more like a slum area in some big city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes that's crazy. Management really does need to do something about that, I imagine people would be leery of using the laundry facilities too with a hole in the wall and the crackheads lurking around...

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is very, very sad. and anxiety producing. I hope management does/can step in - and that a safe place can be found for the couple which doesn't involve destruction.

    ReplyDelete

Apartment complex

The apartments I live in with my parents used to be pretty nice. Used to have nice people in the neighborhood but that was 15+ years ago. No...