Saturday, May 2, 2020

Lasagna soup

For dinner tonight I'm making lasagna soup. I saw a recipe on pinterest for this and came up with my own recipe. I'm making this for my parents and I. My mom isnt huge on Italian food but hopefully she likes this. I'll list what I used below if anyone wants to give it a go or make it into their own!

1 can tomato sauce
1/2 can garlic and herb tomato sauce
1 can diced fired roasted tomatoes with garlic
2 cups diced mushrooms
3 diced tomatoes 
1/2 diced white onion
2 diced carrots
1/2 box rotini noodles
2 cups water
1/3 oil
Italian seasoning (didnt measure)
Salt (didnt measure) 
Black pepper (didnt measure)
1 pack Italian mild sausage 

4 comments:

Apartment complex

The apartments I live in with my parents used to be pretty nice. Used to have nice people in the neighborhood but that was 15+ years ago. No...