Saturday, August 17, 2024

Hand crafted goodies

 I've been busy painting a lot lately. Started on some Halloween paintings and will definitely be making more before spooky season is here. I am selling all of my artwork on eBay. 

eBay: https://www.ebay.com/usr/daughteroflilith


First Halloween painting of the season. Took me about one week to finish this piece. 


A landscape piece with a star filled night sky


A desert landscape with the sun setting 


And finally an colorful abstract piece I did. These are all available to purchase on my eBay shop, daughteroflilith. 

I have many more items on my shop as well and more coming soon. 








4 comments:

  1. Very nice paintings. My favourite is the desert landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I wish I was as artistic as you. Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very pretty. I like the rich colors.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Halloween

It's officially October!  I've been busy making Halloween themed throw pillows. All hand sewn by me, I'm selling them all on eBa...