Ive been making a lot of pretty cool things lately! Picked up beading and now I love it, I wanted to share some of the things I've made. They're all for sale on my ebay! You can find the link here
Monday, August 31, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Things I make
Ive been making a lot of pretty cool things lately! Picked up beading and now I love it, I wanted to share some of the things I've made...
-
It's been about four years since I've been on blogger and made any posts. I decided to give it another go and start off with Wicca ...
-
This past week it's been raining off and on. I love this kind of weather, love it much more than the sunny hot days. The rainy weather m...
-
The apartments I live in with my parents used to be pretty nice. Used to have nice people in the neighborhood but that was 15+ years ago. No...









No comments:
Post a Comment