Sunday, April 19, 2020

Walking the dog

Since I've been staying with my parents, I've been helping out and walking the dog so they can relax a little. I love taking this little scruffy faced weirdo for walks. We get some good pictures and some good exercise. It's been getting warmer outside so I've been seeing more butterflies and ladybugs. It cracks me up because falcor loves to stick his nose down in the grass and you see all the bugs flying up around him. He's so unbothered by it but me, I'm like ok we need to go because I'm seeing some bee's too. No thank you! Dont even get me started when this boy see's another dog, it's either him barking his head off or whining. He has lots of doggy friends in the neighborhood. 

8 comments:

  1. He takes such good pictures. He's very photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, walking the dog is awesome exercise, but those dang bugs though😣 You took some great pics!😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pictures. Falcor is too adorable for words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Falcor has so much personality! I'm glad the allergy meds are working for you so you can spend time with him.

    ReplyDelete

Apartment complex

The apartments I live in with my parents used to be pretty nice. Used to have nice people in the neighborhood but that was 15+ years ago. No...