Saturday, July 27, 2024

A healthy Breakfast

 Lately I've been trying to be more healthy. Lots of exercise and a better diet. The diet is hard because I love food. 

Here's a few breakfast ideas I made. I think these are bright, colorful, healthy and perfect for summer. 



This one is pretty simple but still delicious. 
• Sliced tomatoes with a sprinkle of salt and basil 
• Eggs scrambled or however you take them
• Spring mix leafy greens
• Raspberries 
• Blueberries 
• Strawberries
• Blackberries
• Sliced cucumbers 


Not as many fruits on this one but still fairly healthy and delicious 
• Hash browns (fryer cooked)
• Blackberries 
• Cubed cantaloupe 
• Eggs scrambled ( or however you take them) topped with some homemade salsa
• Breakfast sausage links (brand of your choice) 

I decided to try having some Greek yogurt for breakfast and it didn't disappoint 


• Strawberry Greek yogurt 
• Blueberries 
• Chopped strawberries 
• Blackberries 
• Sprinkled granola with chocolate 

Would you try any of these breakfasts? 









7 comments:

Happy Halloween

It's officially October!  I've been busy making Halloween themed throw pillows. All hand sewn by me, I'm selling them all on eBa...