Thursday, September 26, 2024

Fajitas are an all time favorite of mine. Easy to make and delicious to eat. I made this batch with Oleico. They were nice enough to send me a free box assortment of cooking oils. Follow me on Instagram for even more recipes! 

Instagram: @Forthe_love_offood


What you'll need: 


Oleico gourmet provencal style cooking oil

Low carb flour tortillas 

Flank steak

Your choice of bell peppers (I like to get one of each color)

1-2 Avocados for guacamole 

One white onion

Sour cream

queso fresco crumble cheese


Then top it with your favorite hot sauce. I used spicy guacamole salsa. 




Enjoy! 


3 comments:

  1. The Fajitas came out really good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really good. I usually put beef in the crockpot, but I guess that cut is thin enough to not get tough.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Halloween

It's officially October!  I've been busy making Halloween themed throw pillows. All hand sewn by me, I'm selling them all on eBa...